Friday, October 8, 2010

2011 Teams!

You all must think me crazy... I just returned from a mission trip to Africa two months ago and I am already promoting Teen Mission's teams for the summer of 2011.

You can read about each of them here.

It is absolutely exciting to read about the many mission opportunities available to young people next summer. Honestly, why would you want to spend your summer any other way? (If you think of a better way to spend your summer, let me know) ;) Lord-willing, I would love to participate on a team again next summer, and if I do not it will be because I am serving in a mission field that Teen Missions will not be accessing. If I do go on a team next summer it will be an Early Boot Camp team due to the fact that I will be beginning college next fall. Please leave a comment if you have any questions are are seeking further information concerning Teen Missions and their summer teams. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment